1. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Isaiah 3 discusses two different personalities, one of which is Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the other is the Mahdi who is to come near the end times. Christians and Jews might not know about this man and so he will be explained from Islamic sources as well. The Islamic references have been given as links so as not to complicate the article uselessly.
1. For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water.
The verse can be taken literally to mean that Jerusalem would suffer from famine or it could be taken metaphorically to mean that Jerusalem would no longer enjoy the blessings they used to enjoy. The latter makes more sense which means that the blessing of Prophethood would be taken away from them as explained below.
2. The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,
All these qualities suit Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as he is also from outside Jerusalem or Judah. Please note the word ‘ancient’ in the verse above. Other translations use the word ‘elder’, ‘wise’ and all these explain that this Prophet was to be the last Prophet.
2. Mahdi (The Guided One)
6. When a man shall take hold of his brother of the house of his father, saying, Thou hast clothing, be thou our ruler, and let this ruin be under thy hand:
7. In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my house is neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people.
These two verses are the most striking. They touch a few points and all will be explained. The verse says that a man will call for the Mahdi to be their leader. The man to say that would be his cousin or brother from the same father just like Arabs and Jews are cousins or brothers from the same father. Mahdi would be an Arab and the man to make him a leader would be an Israeli. The people of Afghanistan and Kashmir are the lost tribes of Israel  and the people around Mahdi would be them . The link in  is a must see!
The verses above state that the Mahdi would decline to be their leader. This is exactly what the Islamic sources say.  Later, Jerusalem and Judah would fall, the residents of which would be extreme sinners.
8. For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the LORD, to provoke the eyes of his glory.
25. Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.
Isaiah 2 states that Jesus (peace be upon him) would come near the end times and Isaiah 3 states that the destruction of the sinful Israelis would be near the end times as well. However, the good part for those sympathetic to Jews is that the hero would be a Jew (Jesus) and the villain would also be a Jew (antichrist) and majority of the army of the hero would consist of Israelis. This eliminates any possibility for anyone to cry anti-Semitism as it is a great honor for the Israelis to be considered so special and important by God Almighty.