A blind Islam hater sent me the following material:
The article trying to depict the false picture of Hindu scriptures. Vavishya puran has following saying on Muhammed:
Maharshi Vyas wrote in the ‘Bhavishya Purana’ that “Tripurasur (a demon) will be reborn in Kaliyuga as ‘Mahamad’ (Mohammed Paigambar) and will establish a demoniac and destructive religion.”
The ‘Pratisarg parva’ of Bhavishya Puran (Adhyay 3, Shlok 5 to 27), describes ‘Mahamad’. Shri. P.N. Joshi has translated the Bhavishya Puran from Sanskrit to Marathi.
the literary translation is given below. The clarifications are in brackets. “The Shalivahan’s had ten generations. They reigned for 500 years and when they departed there remained no limitations of the Bhoolok for them. The tenth King, Raja ‘Bhoj’ was powerful. He with ten thousand soldiers, Brahmins & Kalidas set off for universal conquest. Crossing the Sindhu, he conquered the ‘Mlencch’ (A barbarian or foreigner that speaks any language but Sanskrit and not subject to the usual Hindu institution) in Gandhar and the ‘Shath’ in Kashmir. King Bhoj grabbed their treasure and then punished them.
In the mean time, an illusory mlencch named Mhamad arrived with his preceptor (acharya) and his disciples to him. King Bhoj worshiped the idol of Lord Mahadev in the Marusthal (land of deserts) with the panchagavya (the five products derived from the cow) and sandal etc. King Bhoj prayed to Lord Mahadev, “O Girijanath who stays in the marusthal (land of deserts), I offer my prayers to you. You have forced maya to destroy Tripurasur; but the mlencchs are worshiping you. You are pure and sacchidanand swaroop. I am your sevak. I have come under your protection.”
Lord Mahadev then said, “Let the King go to Mahakaleshwar (Ujjain). O King, the land where you are standing, that is popular by the name of Bahik (Baltic), has been polluted by the mlencchs. Their exists no righteousness in this horrible land of Bahik. The mahamayavi (highly illusory) Tripurasur whom I had burnt has again come there. He is the one who is increasing the demons and is casteless. He has attained a boon from me and is becoming popular by the name of ‘Mahamad’. He is fast in demoniac actions. That is why O King, please do not come in this demoniac land. O King, you will be purified by my prasâda (offerings).”
Listening to this, King Bhoj returned back to his kingdom. Mahamad too acompanied him to the banks of the river Sindhu. Affectionately he said to King Bhoj, “Your Lord who is expert in all arts, has now become my slave. See how he eats my left over food.” King saw all that happened. Kalidasa seeing the King engrossed in the illusion created, said to the illusory Mahamad, “O cunning Mahamad, you have constructed an illusion to hypnotize the King. I will destroy the wicked Bâhik (the one who stays in Bahik land).” Saying this, the glorious Brahman performed a ceremony of chanting the navârß jap ten thousand times. He made offerings of one tenth of those in a sacred fire (hom). As a result, the illusionary mlencch transformed into divine ashes. Seeing this, his disciples’ fleed to the bahik lands. They buried the ashes of their Guru and stayed there itself. That place is named as Madaheen (presently known as Madina). At night, the cunning mlencch (Mahamad) who was transformed in devine ashes, taking the form of a demon said to King Bhoj, “Your Ârya dharm is the only dharm that is superior of all. But by the orders of God, I will create a demoniac religion. My fellowmen will be those who will do circumcision (Sunthâ), will be without shikhâ (the tuft or lock of hair left on the top of head at tonsure – one of the distinguishing marks of the Hindu), will have beard, will loudly hum in tune (âlâp), and will eat every thing (sarvabhakshak). I am of opinion that one should eat everything but pig. As the Kushas, their sanskar will be done by MUSAL, hence their musalman sect will make all other religions impure. Such will be my demoniac (Islam) religion.” He said so and went off. Later King Bhoj returned home. The reality of Islam has been written by Maharshi Vyas 5000 years ago.
The Dynasty of Prophet Mohammed
Mohammed was born in the holy city of Mecca in Arbastan. Since ancient times, this city was a famous pilgrimage. Mohammed’s family name Quareshi is derived from Kuru-ishi, a sanskrit word which states its relation to “Kuru Vansh”.
Mecca – a pilgrimage
Mecca was Hindu’s ancient pilgrimage. There was a famous Kaba Temple in Mecca. As explained in Quran, this temple has existence for 4000 years prior to birth of Mohammed. According to historical evidences of Muslim, this temple had 360 idols. The following shlok is found in Harihareshwar MahatmyaHaHarihareshwar Mahatmya.
“Ekam padam gayâyâtu macâ yâtu dviteeyakam Triteeyam sthâpitam divyam muktyai shuklasya sannidhau”
The Truth is:
False translation by a blind hater;
5. The sinful man cries when he hears the mingled wails of ‘Oh, Oh,’ and having heard his cry, those who walk about in the city of Yama.
All go to the door-keeper and report it to him. The doorkeeper Dharmadhwaja, always stands there.
6. He, having gone to Chitragupta, 1 reports the good and evil deeds. Then Chitragupta tells it to the King of Justice.
7. The men who are Deniers, O Târkshya, and always delight in great sin; these are all, as is proper, well-known to the King of Justice.
8. Nevertheless, he asks Chitragupta about their sins. Chitragupta, although he is all-knowing, enquires of the Śravaṇas 1.
9. The Śravaṇas are the sons of Brâhmaṇ who wander in heaven, on earth, and in the nether regions, hear and understand at a distance, and see a long way off.
10. Their wives have a similar nature, and are called, distinctively, Sravanîs. They know accurately all that is done by women.
11. These report to Chitragupta everything that is said and done, openly and secretly, by men.
12. These followers of the King of Justice know accurately all the virtues and vices of mankind, and the karma born of mind, speech and body.
13. Such is the power of these, who have authority over mortals and immortals. Thus do these truth-speaking Śravaṇas relate the actions of man.
14. To the man who pleases them by austerity, charity and truthful speech, they become benevolent, granting heaven and liberation.
15. Knowing the wicked actions of the sinful, those truth-speakers, relating them before the King of Justice, become dispensers of misery.
16. The sun and moon, fire, wind, sky, earth and water, the heart. Yama, day and night, the two twilights, and Justice–know the actions of man.
17 The King of Justice, Chitragupta, Śravaṇas, the sun and others see fully the sins and merits of the embodied being.
18. Then Yama, having assured himself concerning the sins of the sinful, summons them and shows them his own very terrible form.
19-21. Very sinful people behold the terrifying form of Yama–huge of body, rod in hand, seated on a buffalo,
Roaring like a cloud at the time of pralaya, like a mountain of lampblack, terrible with weapons gleaming like lightning, possessing thirty-two arms,
Extending three yojanas, with eyes like wells, with mouth gaping with formidable fangs, with red eyes and a long nose.
22. Even Chitragupta is fearful, attended by Death, Fever and others. Near to him are all the messengers, resembling Yama, roaring.
23. Having seen him, the wretch, overcome with fear, cries ‘Oh, Oh.’ The sinful soul who made no gifts trembles and cries again.
24. Then, by command of Yama, Chitragupta speaks to all those sinners, who are crying, and bewailing their karmas.
25. ‘O, you sinners, evil-doers, polluted with egoism, injudicious, why ever did you commit sin?
26. ‘O, you foolish people, why ever did you commit that misery-giving sin which is born of lust, anger and association with the sinful.
27 ‘Hitherto you have committed sins with great delight, and thereby are now destined for torment. It is no use turning your faces away.
Translated by S.V.Subramanyam in 1911. The translation date is sufficient proof that it is more accurate as your false translation is just a recent translation by a blind Islam hater.
Furhtermore, your falsehood says that Muhammad (s) was evil but the prophecies say that he is the pride of mankind. See the topic for that.
How can the pride of mankind be evil?